Commercial Manager - Engineering Plastics
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore | Posted: Jun 06, 2021
- Responsible for coordinating operational & strategic planning, pricing excellence, allocation of material, ensuring margin management of our product portfolio within the consumer industry.
- Provide financial information on Consumer activities to assist management in understanding the results and efficiency of the Consumer operations and aid in business decisions making.
- Support Marketing for business growth expansion in alignment with regional strategy and applying local Code of Conduct principles.
- Constantly Develop & Implement Best Business Practices.
- Monitor implementation – Price Management, Business rules, Commercial terms and contract management.
- Strategic Tasks Planning and Implementation
- Business Monitoring and Reporting
- Master / Bachelor degree in Polymer science/Chemistry / Engineering / Business administration
- At least 10 year’s experience preferably in the Engineering Plastics and/or Polymer /Polyurethane / Industries.
- Good knowledge on Consumer Industry value chain
- Experience in Plastics Compounding, Automotive Application development would be an added advantage.
Kerwin Tan Kai Bin (R1331624)