Cost Control & Financial Manager (Chemical/ Manufacturing) #AJY
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore | Posted: Jun 07, 2021
- Ensures monthly / quarterly costing is performed timely to meet the stipulated timeline set by Sales & Marketing.
- Reviews monthly AB Costing, analyze the under / over absorption of cost and propose quarterly adjustments to minimize the gap
- Reviews the evolution of lot sizes for blending and filling semi-annually based on 12 months rolling data and adjust the lot sizes to be used in monthly / quarterly costing.
- Revoews and update regularly the Cost Statement on Finished products that comply with Free Trade Agreement application to enable customers to qualify for import tariffs savings.
- Performs support for Material Master Database such as code extension, modification, closure, and data uploading
- Perform reporting and consolidation for legal entities
- Work with Marketing to update the product category classification semi-annually to ensure stocking up on the right mix and quantity of inventory to meet customers' requirements while keeping warehouse storage costs within acceptable range.
- Manage the Mass balance of the plant and ensure they are within the acceptable tolerance and work with stakeholders to reduce wastages / minimize the gains / losses.
- Provides support for annual forecasting, budgeting and long-term plan.
- Provides support in plant financial / cost reporting
- Degree in Accounting/ Finance/ any relevant
- At least 5-10 years of experience in a manufacturing environment (preferably in a Costing Function with SAP experience)
- Experience in Costs Monitoring, Budgeting and Forecasting, Supply Chain Optimization and management, Planning, Organizing and coordinating.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
Jasmine Lai Jia Ying (R1767825)
EA License No:. 16S8107
Company: SearchAsia Consulting Pte Ltd