Customer Service & Logistics Analyst (Tuas)
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore | Posted: Nov 07, 2023
- Create policies or procedures for Customer Service & Logistics activities.
- Highlight the business opportunities, creating competitive gaps through supply chain value creation and on-shelf availability.
- Drive initiative to improve the team’s systems or processes, such as automation.
- Design new metrics and prepare reports to monitor forecast accurately and analyze all sales trends.
- Resolve problems concerning imports or exports logistics or customer issues.
- Negotiate with suppliers or customers to improve supply chain efficiency or sustainability.
- Understand customer KPIs, agree targets with customer and report regularly against these targets
- Degree in Supply Chain or Computer Science and related fields
- Able to work independently and drive projects and initiatives.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications
- Knowledge of VBA is desirable
- Initiative and forthcoming with ideas for continuous work improvements
Eline Poh Qiao Ying (R2198980)