DCS Engineer (Chemicals) #AJJ
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore | Posted: Nov 19, 2021
· Responsible for control and information system's PM execution with proper utililzation of SAP PM, which includes but not limited to DCS, PLC, SCADA, Network, Communication, IP21, polymer instrumentation, and database system.
· Responsible for production control and information system's security insurance and timely update/upgrade security protection and renew software/hardware licenses.
· Meet Stipulated Maintenance and Repair Operational (MRO) budget.
· Perform site servicing, trouble shooting, and diagnosing control, information, instrumentation equipment and systems to ensure high reliability and sustain operation continuity.
· Lead equipment downtime reduction initiatives through using of available tools and industrial best practices to improve and upgrade the site equipment/system performance.
· Support process technical and operation teams to optimize plant production yield, quality, and safety performance in process control design configuration, tuning, and apply the latest intelligent controls in plant operations, such as making use of AI and new generation communication technologies.
· Lead and/or support P/E Projects safe implementation on schedule and within cost.
· Responsible for designated EHSS and PSM element ownership to ensure relevant EHSS/PSM element integrity and implementation.
· Manage site engineering documentation and information database. Ensure IP sensitive technical information secured properly at the site database system.
· Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in Electrical/Electronics, Computer, or IT Engineering.
· Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience in industrial DCS/PLC work in a process manufacturing environment.
· Proficient in English and communication skills.
· Proven leadership skills, and strong commitment for success
· Good knowledge on Electrical, IT, process control safety standards.
· Knowledge of 5S methodology and SPC will be an added advantage.
· Working knowledge of Emerson DCS, GE/Siemens PLC, SCADA, Ethernet will be an added advantage.
· Programming and configuration of DCS and PLC, service and database management, basic preventive maintenance knowledge, and project implementation leadership.
Jocelyn Ho Wen Mun (R1658156) | EA License: 16S8107