Embedded Software Integration Engineer (Electronics) #AJY
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore | Posted: Sep 13, 2021
- Responsible for software integration and implementation for embedded systems, ensuring products are according to design requirement.
- Responsible for designing, coding, maintaining debugging firmware and drivers for consumer portable or wearable products.
- Responsible for design, develop, debugging, verification and validation of product functionality and performance.
- Plan and lead feasibility study, design review, management of development and manufacturing partners.
- Acquire new technologies and transfer knowledge within multi-site development department.
- Create technical specifications according to product requirement, participating FMEA and support production testing activities.
- Support entire product life cycle tasks including product creation, realization and maintenance phases.
- Provide technical support to Quality and Compliance team during qualification and certification phases.
- Work closely with platform and project teams, ensure delivering high quality products to end customers.
- Degree in Computer Science/Electrical Engineering or a related discipline
- At least 5 years of working experience in the area of software development for embedded systems, preferably in product development in consumer electronics industry
- Hands-on experience and in-depth knowledge of C/C++/C# programming languages are a must.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
Jasmine Lai Jia Ying (R1767825)
EA License No.: 16S8107
Company: SearchAsia Consulting Pte Ltd