HR Manager (based in Tuas)
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore | Posted: Sep 07, 2023
- Leads a team of HR employees who runs the day-to-day operations of HR processes that encompasses Payroll, Compensation, Benefits, Training and Development, Work Passes/Employee Paperwork, Talent Acquisition, Onboarding, Policies and Procedures, Employee Relations, Talent Management/Performance Management.
- Derives insights from employee engagement tools and liaises with business leaders to implement action plans to enhance employee experience in the organisation.
- Supports engagements in key negotiations by summarising implications on the business and associated risks, which includes maintaining good labour relations with trade unions, negotiating terms of collective agreements with unions, carrying out collective bargaining and managing trade disputes lodged by union members or employees.
- Provides guidance to line managers in establishing performance indicators, conducting performance reviews and communicating evaluation ratings to their team.
- Provides suggestions on compensation structures and benefits programmes based on industry benchmarks and the total rewards philosophy of the organisation.
- Design and implement benefits, including health and wellness programmes, that would meet the needs of the workforce and within the approved budget.
- Translate compensation structure through job analysis and evaluations, employee feedback and external industry analysis to ensure that compensation remain relevant for the business and is market-competitive.
- Implement and operate various aspects of the HR operating model to deliver HR services in accordance with HR policies.
- Implement HR transformation programmes to improve the effectiveness of HR service delivery and cost efficiency for the organisation.
- Analyse financial and HR data by employing data mining, modelling, predictive analytics, and benchmarking tools and techniques to create insights and foresights to guide decision-making.
- Conduct learning needs analysis to assess their current capabilities and areas of development required to deliver against the organisation’s strategy, business restructuring and future plans
Eline Poh Qiao Ying (R2198980) #AEL