Operational Excellence Manager, Ocean Freight - #AJW
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore | Posted: Apr 28, 2021
- To create supply chain solutions to support the development of our large volume customer portfolio, which in line with our Growth Strategy for global ocean freight
- To lead the implementation for new customers following the Customer On-boarding Process
- To support the development of the Global Supply Chain Solutions methodology enabling us to provide solutions which integrate further with our existing customers
- To develop solutions to improve the accuracy and productivity of the Ocean Freight Operation
- Develop, align and execute Retail Supply Chain Solutions in line with the Global Strategy
- Provide in-country training to key members of Ocean Business Development/GKAM/KAM enabling them to consistently present Supply Chain Solutions directly to customers
- Work closely with the Regional Supply Chain Solutions team to develop and share best practice in client facing solutions
- Complete Post Project Reviews with clients and internal stakeholders
- Monitors and controls continuously the national performance of the Supply Chain Solutions ethos, including providing required information for internal reporting/KPIs
- Bachelor’s Degree in Logistics/Freight Management or equivalent.
- Minimum of 5 years Managerial experience in an Ocean Freight industry or at least 5 years in Leading Lean or Managing Operation Excellence.
- Training in 5S/POP and Lean Six Sigma or Operation Excellence experience is preferred.
- Certification in Project Management and Change Management are preferred.
- Strong in Project Management and planning skills and Excellent negotiation and presentation skills.
Jace Wang Jing Lin, R1113653
EA no. 16S8107