Singapore, Singapore, Singapore | Posted: Apr 27, 2021
- Responsible for the ocean freight operation's process improvement projects.
- Interface with regional digitalization & optimization team to ensure business requirements are translated into technology requirements and that the technology supports the process
- Drive adherence to Operational SOPs, KPIs and regulatory compliance
- Provide country business processes and requirements to regional governance manager
- Update and communicate country General Ocean Freight SOPs
- Conduct audits in country organization towards compliance with Standard Operating Procedures
- Execute continuous improvement program for ocean operations
- Engage with ocean country management and ocean branches to validate the non-standards processes to ensure proper execution and obtain additional processing & handling costs
- Degree in Logistics/Engineering or any relevant discipline
- At least 5-7 years experiences in operational experiences, preferably in Logistics/Supply Chain environment.
- Experienced in analysing and documenting diverse business processes and workflows
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
Jasmine Lai Jia Ying (R1767825)
EA License No.: 16S8107
Company: SearchAsia Consulting Pte Ltd