Product Development Manager (FMCG/ Beverage) #AJY
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore | Posted: Sep 13, 2021
- Conduct change analysis, risk and impact assessments, develop and support effective change plans.
- Bridge between marketing team and technical/manufacturing team.
- Manage project portfolio within the strategic roadmap.
- Product innovation/renovation projects, line extensions, geographic/channel penetration and new formats inline with business strategy.
- Timeline control including end-to-end development process.
- Cross functional facilitation and project promotion.
- Stakeholder management and drive alignment to ensure smooth commercialization of innovation on time.
- Technical process management and conduct necessary audit, test run.
- Manage potential bottleneck and initiate necessary steps to move forward.
- Quality design as per PS/MQR requirements and official document issuance.
- Specification update and co-ordinate information flow.
- Change management works, example renewal or cost reduction, with Quality Assurance team
- Deploy change management system for stakeholders to support change initiatives.
- Degree in Engineering/ Science or any relevant
- Minimum 5-10 years of new product or new packing development experience in FMCG.
- Good understanding for production facilities, process, quality key factors for FMCG, ideally in beverage and health enrichment related products/industries.
- Commercial acumen and strategic/logical thinking.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
Jasmine Lai Jia Ying (R1767825)
EA License No.: 16S8107
Company: SearchAsia Consulting Pte Ltd