Product Manager (Consumer Electronics)
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore | Posted: Sep 11, 2023
- Develop and execute go-to-market strategy by taking into consideration of the global view. e.g.: opportunities and target customers, initial development of the positioning, value proposition, pricing framework as well as initial capacity plans).
- Source, build and maintain relationships with our partners, working closely to design and manufacturer new product models.
- You would be required to lead and drive product development, conducting consumer and market research, define product requirements, lead and drive product launches, developing and maintaining user manuals and manage product roadmaps and timelines.
- Partner with software development on the product requirements and oversee smart home integration for the product category.
- Identify and prioritize new product opportunities for the product category, based on market trends, customer needs and competitive analysis.
- Drive innovation within product area with industry trends and best practices.
- Ensure senior management are up to date with reports and communication on the progress of the product category.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline e.g., Management, Marketing, Commerce, Engineering or Finance.
- Minimum of 8 years’ relevant working experience in B2B product management experience with ability to independently lead the agenda
Kerwin Tan Kai Bin (R1331624)