Production Planner (Tuas)
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore | Posted: Nov 07, 2023
- Daily execution of collecting and consolidate the sales orders/ deliveries into production plan and bulk loading plan by daily MRP run.
- Liaising with procurement for the production plan transfer to 3rd party filling, and delivery of raw materials and empty packaging to anticipate all materials are available before execution of the production.
- Execution of the whole process chain of production orders, transmitting the information from bulk orders master-lists and purchase orders of bulk into daily loading unloading bay allocation chart for production.
- Ensuring efficient inventory system in forecasting, planning and ensure optimum levels of stocks of additives, empty packaging and finished products in the inventory.
- Managing Inventory for raw materials and finished goods at production stage, reviewing safety stocks level setting of packaging, raw materials.
- Update the production master in SAP for any new creation and modification, inclusive of routing, filling BOM, production versions and etc.
- Communication with Costing and Control to update any MRP parameters revision in MM.
- Close communication with other departments on any change and update of production plan and etc.
- Special anticipation and attention need to be taken care for orders due to business nature of 24/7 requirement and short lead time.
- To provide data for stock planning with Logistics regionally and their representative in Singapore.
- To participate actively on all HSEQ matters.
- Education in Chemical / Production / Mechanical engineering discipline
- 3 to 5 years in a manufacturing environment in demand planning and lean management
- Good knowledge and application skills in SAP system is mandatory — PP and MM Module
- Proficient MS Office
Eline Poh Qiao Ying (R2198980)