Project Manager (Plant Demolition) #AKT
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore | Posted: Sep 11, 2023
- Prepare a comprehensive “Project Scope” and define project boundaries along with all exclusions and inclusions
- Managing health and safety hazards – to ensure safe access to critical infrastructure and operating systems, such as light and power and fire services that will be required for a period after decommissioning.
- Make safe program for hazardous materials to ensure all asbestos material and hazardous substances are sealed and contained
- Mitigating fire risks – removal of oils, greases, combustible solid, liquids and gases
- Mitigating environmental risks – removal of oils, dusts, chemical residues, preventing discharges of low quality or contaminated gasses or fluids to the environment, both during any idle period and during the demolition process
- Mitigating structural collapse – managing corrosion from weather exposure or damage from extreme weather events, general degradation over time during the course of the demolition process.
- Managing security risks – the risk of unauthorized entry to site after decommissioning may increase, with minimal staff on site and measures will be required to mitigate these risks
- Verification and signed off documentation as a record of completion of decommissioning activities
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the successful execution of demolition works.
- Ensure that all objectives are delivered on-time, within the scope and the budget
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Degree in Engineering
- Experience in decommissioning and dismantling of complex industrial facilities
- Strong Project Management skills to manage Safety, Quality, Cost & Schedule
Kerwin Tan Kai Bin (R1331624)