Project Sales Manager (#AJW)
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore | Posted: Feb 24, 2021
- Degree in IT, Computing, marketing, business administrative and other relevant majors.
- 5 years in project sales roles selling IT computer hardware, networking or AV equipment to IT, AV, Command and Control Centers, ATC, ATM, Government and Homeland security industries
- Proven sales track record in projects sales (preferred)
- Knowledge in IT networking and systems hardware, preferably with KVM matrix switching technologies and solutions
- Preferably with experiences in turnkey Command and Control Centers as well as some experiences in APAC region project sales management
- Positive can-do attitude towards expanding sales activities across APAC region
- Achieve APAC’s sales target and business objectives assigned and measured by HQ as part of the APAC overall team effort by realizing both top-line and bottom-line results
- Create and execute a growth plan focused on project sales gain and customer satisfaction
- Provide top sales quality service and support promptly by responding accordingly within an acceptable time frame based on our organization standards
- Increase channel management's effectiveness by training, coaching, and supporting our regional partners, communicating ASIA’s unique values, strategies, and objectives.
- Regular business reviews with our regional channel partners as well as our regional sales team
- Manage and preserve positive relationships with our regional partners and clients
Jace Wang Jing Lin, R1113653
EA no 16S8107