Regional Finance Manager (West)
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore | Posted: Nov 08, 2023
Credit Risk Management
- Develop and implement APAC Regional Credit Policy & framework for organization.
- Review and standardize APAC credit control procedures and collection processes at organization.
- Reviewing Global/ Regional Key Account Customer Credit Reviews.
- DSO/Overdue management APAC, SG AR Portfolio Management and Monthly reporting – DSO / AR Dashboard, GKA Reporting etc.
- Management of SG AR team.
Sales and Revenue Matters
- Ensure compliance to company policies & process which includes the following: Anti
- Money Laundering Measures
- Revenue recognition
- Sales Order process requirements
- GKA/RKA Rebates Management, Providing Finance input on CSS contract reviews on matters relating to sales, rebates, agency & distributorship, Providing Finance support to business & countries on Distributor / Agency structures & production compensation.
- Responsible for Annual Budgeting.
- Management of APAC Banking network, facilities and bank relationship.
- Forex Management & Hedging strategy.
- Dividends planning, intercompany loan financing & Equity injection.
- Regional Compliance support – Bank regulations, KYC and Sanction reviews.
- Treasury system administration and support.
- In-house Bank Project – APAC representative.
- Cash flow planning and monitoring.
- Min Degree in Accountancy/Finance or its equivalent, with at least 8 years of relevant working experience in a Manufacturing environment at a regional level.
- Possess excellent technical financial knowledge, good commercial business acumen and analytical skillsets with strong communication skills.
- Have prior/current working knowledge/exposure of ERP systems, cashflow/treasury tools and banking platforms as well as strong proficiency with Microsoft Office applications.
- Does possess strong experience with Hyperion and SAP systems.
- Experience in managing small finance teams.
- Individuals with a collaborative approach, team player spirit with the ability to multi-task while working effectively under tight deadlines and pressure will be highly preferred.
Eline Poh Qiao Ying (R2198980)