Regional Logistics Manager (Chemical) #AJT
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore | Posted: Aug 31, 2023
- To manage supply chain and logistics activities for two legal entities on warehousing and Regional Distribution Centre (RDC) operations in Singapore
- Be operational caretaker for issues escalation for all topics related to Domestic Delivery Services and Distribution Network and drive process improvements within the team.
- To handle 3PL's KPIs performance and drive improvement in performance and automation for the organization's Supply Chain operations in areas of Domestic Transportation, Distribution Network Management
- To ensure 3PL service providers meet up to the requirements of their contract with our organization and to pursue continuous improvement projects with them.
- To co-ordinate with other stakeholders such as Business Units, regional legal department, regional EHS, and government regulatory agencies on local/regional/global trade controls and statutory requirements/regulations.
- To lead and work with Business Units with regards to the company’s Standard Operating Procedures & guidelines, improvement projects as well as business-specific needs.
- To initiate and lead improvement initiatives within domestic’s delivery, import/ export, distribution networks within GB service scope for process efficiency and compliances to operating process.
- Ensure the effective, efficient, and safe supply and distribution of goods in accordance with the company’s Environment, Health & Safety (EHS) and Transport Distribution Safety (TDS) guidelines.
- Co-ordination of the Company's insurance coverage and claim handling processes
- To perform audit and random health checks at 3PL and internal team to ensure adherence of agreed work instructions and business rules.
- To manage Non-Conformances and to ensure proper corrective and preventive measures are in place and to review effectiveness of such measures
- Assist in logistics procurement activities (e.g., tendering) for the organization as well as small value procurement process for logistics services
- To back-up for other team members - Logistics for day-to-day activities
- To develop and enhance team members skillset in managing day to day operations
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Logistics Management is preferred
- Minimum 10 years in Logistics operations such as Warehousing and Distribution management, including, but not limited to, transport management preferably in the chemical industry, knowledge of licensing requirements and Dangerous Goods handling
- Experience in a regional role is an advantage
- Ability to work in matrix organization is an advantage
- Must be able to travel to warehouse at least once a month
(Nur Jasthina Binte Jamaludin)
R22111078 | EA License: 16S8107