Senior Analyst (Cybersecurity) #AJY
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore | Posted: Mar 02, 2021
- Responsible for the company’s Cyber security posture and readiness
- Serve as the IT/OT security subject matter expert and security coverage includes infrastructure (servers, storage, network etc.), middleware (databases, sharepoint, email, etc.),information lifecycle , access control, training and awareness training.
- To maintain awareness of the IT security threat environment and develop countermeasures for the company, including the monitoring of IT security alerts and the implementation of patches and remedies.
- Evaluate and implement security products and services to meet such needs. Including the management of projects to implement such products and services.
- Design and maintain the controls, procedures and documentation for security, controls, incident response, and other security related areas
- To support the Information Security initiatives, including working with the information security officer to ensure Information Security policies are put in place and observed.
- Liaise with users, vendors and business partners to ensure timely and effectively implementation of IT infrastructure, solutions and services; and to manage infrastructure and related projects from conceptualization to delivery.
- Degree in IT Computer Science/ Computer Engineering or any relevant.
- At least 4 years of cybersecurity or IT security experience
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
Jasmine Lai Jia Ying (R1767825)
EA License No:. 16S8107
Company: SearchAsia Consulting Pte Ltd