Singapore, Singapore, Singapore | Posted: Sep 12, 2023
To update the demand forecast while translating this into a continuous flow of various materials requirement at optimum levels, in order to enable a seamless flow and precise timing of production output for final delivery. Individual contributor role.
· Lead and drive internal weekly S&OP and external monthly customer S&OP meeting, to align the demand fulfilment consensus plan.
· Set-up and document S&OP processes, review product fulfilment strategy to get alignment with customers.
· Plan and prepares monthly S&OP meetings with customers to review requirements demand forecast, confirmed PO changes and product innovations.
· Prepares Dashboard reports on Demand and Supply planning (FG, SFG, RM, PM) with Supply Planner on operation activities to be used as basis for continuous improvement.
· Drive and generate 6-12 months of rolling sales forecast and 3-6 months of confirmed customer PO to align with the allocated supply plan in SAP (PIR).
· Maintain SAP updates, generate demand plan and reports to present function KPI during monthly stakeholders meeting.
· Track weekly/monthly forecast error results versus established targets, confirmed customer PO, and identify and report on the root cause.
· Change management control to document assumptions, implications and approval related to demand fluctuations within the defined time fence (90-day).
· Analyse trends to drive improvements in forecast accuracy and bias, manage customer PO demand fluctuations to optimise product availability and order fulfilment according to agreed performance and stock target.
· Lead and work collaboratively with supply planner, logistics freight forwarders, customer procurement and shipping teams to manage order scheduling and fulfilment. Develop action plans to avoid service and order fulfilment impacts.
· Support New Product Development (NPD) launches with regional team, IMS, and QA functions, collaborates with Procurement and Finance teams to detail monthly forecast by plant/customer/material level.
· Interface with supply planner to manage materials allocations and availability to demand. Maintain a detailed knowledge of sales strategies and initiatives, including gaps and opportunities between the customer demand forecast and internal plant operating plans.
· University degree in either of logistics, finance, technology, supply chain or business.
· Have accountability and responsibility for product and materials planning including production scheduling in a supply chain function.
· Proven track record of 3-7 years experiences in Beverages, FMCG or Pharmaceutical Plant Management experience.
· Good understanding of beverage production facilities, manufacturing process, operation KPI, safety and quality) in Beverages, FMCG or Pharmaceutical industries.
· Familiar with PPIC (production planning & inventory control)
· Experience in SAP (PP, MM)
Jace Wang Jing Lin, R1113653 #AJW
EA no 16S8107