Senior Electronics Engineer (Consumer Electronics) #AJW
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore | Posted: Jul 16, 2021
- Responsible for system architecture including design and verification of digital system, power management system, analog/mixed-signal circuits.
- Plan and lead feasibility study and design review, verification of electronics concepts, development and testing of headphones product.
- Manage development partners of electronic modules and solutions.
- Support suppliers in production and testing of electronics solutions.
- Write the electrical technical specifications according to product requirement.
- Conduct design FMEA with project team and suppliers.
- Support component sourcing and selection of electronic parts as may be required from time to time.
- Conduct cost evaluation activities of electronic and electromechanical parts in collaboration with Purchasing Team.
- Check and validate schematic, block diagram and component specifications used in the project
- Check and review EBOM (including parts cost).
- Conduct engineering test and evaluation to validate the product design. This includes measurement of electrical performance of the product.
- Provide technical support to Quality and Compliance team during the qualification phase.
- Degree in Electrical & Electronic Engineering or a related discipline
- At least 8-15 years of working experience and proven track records in the area of electronics design, preferably in product development in consumer electronics industry or wearable assistive listening devices or hearing aids.
- Antenna and RF design and optimization knowledge for consumer portable or wearable product. PCB routing in small compact design preferably in FPC (Antenna, RF, digital and analog signal)
- Baseband and audio design knowledge.
- Power management design knowledge, especially in rechargeable battery-operated devices.
- Experienced in Bluetooth and proprietary RFIC hardware design.
- Good knowledge in digital RF transmission technologies and understanding of complete electronics systems, modules and component level are a must.
- Experience in production testing, design for manufacturing and reliability.
- Able to handle multiple product development activities simultaneously.
- Experienced working with international development partners and suppliers.
- Experienced with FMEA, EMC/EMI regulatory and compliance standards.
- Willing to travel
Jace Wang Jing Lin, R1113653jace@searchasia.com.sg
EA no 16S8107