Senior Manager, Procurement Excellence (Group Procurement) #AKT
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore | Posted: Mar 03, 2023
- Work with Procurement leadership and respective Group Functions to ensure policies and controls are fit for purpose for business needs while maintaining right level of controls.
- Collaborate with key functional teams such as Group Audit, Risk, Sustainability and Finance to support Business to achieve Control, Compliance and Sustainability goals.
- Lead Policies and SOP roll out, jointly with e-procurement system deployment.
- Oversees the development, delivery, and maintenance of procurement technology-based business solutions. Manage projects to assure scope and schedules are met.
- Support Procurement Transformation and change management.
- Support the Digital Procurement transformation and lead S2P Process design.
- Evaluate process and system performance to identify gaps in value realization/ areas of improvement.
- Derive insights from data to uncover bottlenecks, identify opportunities for process improvement, driving efficiency.
- Degree in Engineering / Supply Chain
- At least 10 years procurement experience with 3-5 years in Digital Procurement project and P2P Transformation and Project Management
- Experience in procurement transformation and preferably in the project member role.
- Knowledge of relevant IT systems including SAP, S2P e-platform deployment.
Kerwin Tan Kai Bin (R1331624)