Senior/ Service Engineer (Instrumentation) #AJY
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore | Posted: Sep 13, 2021
- Commissioning and troubleshooting all models of Instruments & Wireless Products.
- Perform on-site preventive maintenance. Replace defective components or parts as appropriate.
- To provide technical support and presales support to Sales Team.
- To assist and support in the Service Business growth by promoting Training, Service Center Repairs, Commissioning and Maintenance Contract.
- To complete required documentation for service activities such as field service, Commissioning and Calibration reports by required deadlines.
- Support Factory Acceptance Test and Site Acceptance test.
- To provide technical assistance and other duties assigned by supervisor.
- Ensure all in-field activities are carried out safely complying with company Environmental Health & Safety (EHS) guidelines and procedures.
- Ensures compliance of workplace safety rules, including but not limited to the usage of a personal protective equipment, if provided to you, while working; not involve in any unsafe or negligent act that may endanger peers or oneself; reporting unsafe work conditions and providing suggestions to improve safety/ health at work, as needed.
- Degree /Diploma in Instrumentation /Electronics /Mechatronic Engineering
- At least 5-8 years of related experience in the similar field, particularly in site commissioning and troubleshooting.
- Strong knowledge on Wireless System.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
Jasmine Lai Jia Ying (R1767825)
EA License No:. 16S8107
Company: SearchAsia Consulting Pte Ltd