Senior Software Integration Engineer (Consumer Electronics) #AJW
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore | Posted: Jul 16, 2021
- Responsible for software integration and implementation for embedded systems, ensuring products are according to design requirement.
- Responsible for designing, coding, maintaining debugging firmware and drivers for consumer portable or wearable products.
- Responsible for design, develop, debugging, verification and validation of product functionality and performance.
- Plan and lead feasibility study, design review, management of development and manufacturing partners.
- Acquire new technologies and transfer knowledge within multi-site development department.
- Create technical specifications according to product requirement, participating FMEA and support production testing activities.
- Support entire product life cycle tasks including product creation, realization and maintenance phases.
- Provide technical support to Quality and Compliance team during qualification and certification phases.
- Work closely with platform and project teams, ensure delivering high quality products to end customers.
- Master/Degree in Computer Science/Electrical Engineering or a related discipline
- At least 8-15 years of working experience in the area of software development for embedded systems, preferably in product development in consumer electronics industry
- Experience in firmware development for headsets/assistive listening device/hearing aids and/or wearable rechargeable battery-operated devices for consumer product is an added advantage.
- Proven track record and hands-on experience in firmware development in product development and production testing environment.
- Hands-on experience and in-depth knowledge of C/C++/C# programming languages are a must.
- Experience in firmware development in embedded systems as well as transport protocols and interfaces (Bluetooth, IEEE 802.x, SPI, UART, I2C etc.
- Strong knowledge and experience in Bluetooth middleware/stack development with Bluetooth chipset.
- Experienced using UML-notation and appropriate tools e.g. Enterprise-Architect is desirable.
- Experienced with agile development methods (e.g. SCRUM) is an added advantage.
- Willing to travel overseas occasionally.
Jace Wang Jing Lin, R1113653jace@searchasia.com.sg
EA no 16S8107